Sunday, May 18, 2014

Today is a special day and I've spent  a couple of hours just trying to figure out why that is the case. I can only assume that it is because another week has passed with relatively little trauma in my life although nothing much or consequence happens here anyway

Last week I moved my friend Rusty Ferguson down from Bogo City to Cebu City (just across the bridge from me) and with that a rather sad tale of he and his girl friend having the quintessential "trial separation", which of course, never happens.

Got to thinking about my Jackie and me... Here I am an old expat - as is my friend Rusty, and these rather young girls in our lives... I have decide not to assign a great deal of "this or that to it all" but to just realize I am in a rather strange and bizarre part of the word and accept what is..... is

below a pictue of my Jackie followed by a note from Rusty and a picture of  Jessie.











  .







Rusty's lady Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a message, I know your working (and I'm not) but if you get a minute, drop a note and tell me how you hate your job or something.